Agenda: Monday, January 04, 2016
· Writing assessment is scheduled for Wednesday, January 6th from
· Science assessment is scheduled for Thursday, January 7th from
8:30 -10:00. (K-4)
· Social Studies assessment is scheduled for Friday, January 8th from
8:30 -9:45. (K-4)
· Science Writing Prompt is scheduled for Monday, January 11th from
· Math assessment is scheduled for Tuesday, January 12th from 8:30-10:00 (K-4).
· Reading assessment is scheduled for Wednesday, January 13th from 8:30-10:30.(K-4)
· When students are done testing please do not move desks or chairs until the entire grade level is finished.
· Actively monitor students during testing. Teachers should not be sitting at the computer checking emails.
· During testing, please make sure you have your testing sign and testing schedule posted on your door. When testing is complete, please remove signs and return them to J. Moton.
· Desks will be separated in rows prior to the day of testing.
· Please adhere to the scheduled times when picking up your materials. Remember all information is confidential and should not be discussed with anyone.
· All second nine weeks assessments will be given during assigned testing time.
· Please have extra pencils sharpened and available for students who may need an extra pencil. (daily)
· All benchmark tests must be kept in a secure place until the end of the school year.
· Running records and fluency is due Friday, January 8th by 4:30 p.m.
· Please direct any questions regarding testing to J. Moton.
Links to all Testing information:
- Hallway Monitors
- Checklist for Testing Procedures
- Revised Rotation Schedules
- Testing Reminders
- Guidelines for District Common Assessments
- Testing Schedule